Saturday, April 14, 2007

ATTN:

It has very well come to my attention, after a night of hard party-ing and softcore drinks (2 bottles of Chivas), life becomes somewhat clearer in my perspective.



I do not find that I am good at anything. Be it turntablism, work, love, relationships, etc....



So, anyone? Please tell me, at least help me! What am I really good at!!!???



::

P.s. maybe I'm just ranting all these rubbish because I've not slept since I got home at 6am this morning, and I'm at work already at 9am in the office. By the way, no more alcohol for me for at least one week, I reek of it and kind of hate it. Yucks. Smoking Kills, so please, don't kill the one next to you. Go suffocate yourself in a plastic bag. AND I DO NOT BEG TO DIFFER. WTF la.



Bye!



Ji





Powered by ScribeFire.